February 9, 2011

COMFORTABLE IN MY CURVES !!!

Lately I've been feeling a little discouraged watching various weight loss commercials and other media, depicting Curvy women feeling unhappy and less than beautiful. I was inspired to shoot my self portrait to illustrate to the world how feel about my body. I am Curvy Woman who feels Beautiful and is not only Proud, but is very Comfortable in My Curves. So I share with you My Self Portrait in hopes that it inspires you as much as it has me !
XOXO :)
Proud Curvy Plus Size Model Asia Mone't



Curvy Plus Size Model Asia Mone't
 




Thank You to the Bold, Beautiful, Plus Size Models before me for being Proud of Your Curves !


Model Lizzie Miller for Glamour Magazine




Models: Crystal Renn, Amy Lemons, Ashley Graham, Kate Dillon, Anansa Sims, Jennie Runk and Lizzie Miller for Glamour Magazine




Model Tara Lynn for French Elle


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful confidence Miss Monet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go ms csd,looks good, or shall i say Xquizit!!!!!
    www.xquizitproductions.com
    www.youtube.com/xquizitproductions

    ReplyDelete